Watch our This Is My Life video series which highlights the personal stories of what life is like after spinal cord injury. The series highlights personal accounts of becoming independent and the hidden injuries after SCI. Spinal Injuries Ireland would like to thank everyone who participated in sharing their story.
- Am I entitled to any social welfare payments?
- Can I do a course?
- How will I manage the early days with SCI?
- How will SCI affect my friends and family?
- What about transport and SCI?
- What are my employment options after SCI?
- What are my healthcare entitlements?
- What can I expect on holiday with SCI?
- What happens as I age with spinal cord injury?
- What is SCI?