Spinal Injuries Ireland are conducting a survey on the impact of a lack of automatic entitlement to the medical card for people with Spinal Cord Injury. The results of this survey will be forwarded to the Minister for Disabilities and his staff following two meetings with SII and the Minister’s office, as well as the
Monthly Archives: November 2016
- Am I entitled to any social welfare payments?
- Can I do a course?
- How will I manage the early days with SCI?
- How will SCI affect my friends and family?
- What about transport and SCI?
- What are my employment options after SCI?
- What are my healthcare entitlements?
- What can I expect on holiday with SCI?
- What happens as I age with spinal cord injury?
- What is SCI?