• Are you interested in Sports / Sports Coaching?
• Would you like to coach, be a physical activity leader, referee or volunteer in the sport sector in your
• Have you considered advancing to further education opportunities?
• Have you explored the possibility of employment in the sports and leisure sector?
If you are currently unemployed and have answered YES to any of the above then the Community Coaching Programme 2015 is specially designed for you.
The 14 week training programme which is being coordinated by Kilkenny Recreation & Sports Partnership (KRSP) will include:
• Job Readiness Skills Development – Career Planning 4N1109—Level 4 QQI accredited
• Personal Development— Personal and Interpersonal Skills 4N1131—Level 4 QQI accredited
• Sports Coaching Training (introductory coaching in a wide range of sports)
• Physical Activity Leader Training (Athletics Leader, First Aid, Code of Ethics)
• Job Placement Experience
Programmes are open to both males and females who are unemployed and taking part will not affect your social welfare payment. You do not need to be in receipt of a jobseekers allowance / social welfare benefit to avail of this course. Places are limited to 12 per course and short listing may apply. Participants will be required to undergo Garda Vetting. KRSP advises that the programmes will start in January 2016 for 14 weeks (2-3 days per week).
Closing date for applications is Friday November 27th, 2015
For further information and to receive an application form, please contact: Seamus Nugent, Coordinator Community Coaching Programme on 086 1057428 or email email@example.com.