There is a regional meeting in Galway, this Thursday the 8th of October. The meeting will start at 1PM in the Westwood Hotel in Galway. The topic is Positive Mental Health with a talk by John Lonergan (Ex-Governer of Mountjoy Prison and patron of www.GROW.ie)
- Am I entitled to any social welfare payments?
- Can I do a course?
- How will I manage the early days with SCI?
- How will SCI affect my friends and family?
- What about transport and SCI?
- What are my employment options after SCI?
- What are my healthcare entitlements?
- What can I expect on holiday with SCI?
- What happens as I age with spinal cord injury?
- What is SCI?