If you would like to change your wheelchair consult your Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist. You may also need to talk to your Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist about your shower chair and hoist options. There are many new innovations being introduced annually in disability aids so it is always worthwhile updating your knowledge.
- Am I entitled to any social welfare payments?
- Can I do a course?
- How will I manage the early days with SCI?
- How will SCI affect my friends and family?
- What about transport and SCI?
- What are my employment options after SCI?
- What are my healthcare entitlements?
- What can I expect on holiday with SCI?
- What happens as I age with spinal cord injury?
- What is SCI?