While in the NRH you may have had driving lessons and assessment as part of your rehabilitation. If not, a driving tuition service can be provided by the Irish Wheelchair Association in your local area. The IWA also offer a week long intensive residential course in Roscommon.
- Am I entitled to any social welfare payments?
- Can I do a course?
- How will I manage the early days with SCI?
- How will SCI affect my friends and family?
- What about transport and SCI?
- What are my employment options after SCI?
- What are my healthcare entitlements?
- What can I expect on holiday with SCI?
- What happens as I age with spinal cord injury?
- What is SCI?