Returning to employment can be a positive experience enhancing physical health, earning potential, social interactions and confidence. Whether you choose to return to your previous job, follow a new career path, set up your own business, enter into voluntary work or return to education, SII can support you to make your choice a reality.
- Am I entitled to any social welfare payments?
- Can I do a course?
- How will I manage the early days with SCI?
- How will SCI affect my friends and family?
- What about transport and SCI?
- What are my employment options after SCI?
- What are my healthcare entitlements?
- What can I expect on holiday with SCI?
- What happens as I age with spinal cord injury?
- What is SCI?