A number of Family Resource Centres in local areas provide short courses either free of charge or at a highly subsidised rate. These can be a very good option as a first step towards employment. A list of Family Resource Centres can be found here
- Am I entitled to any social welfare payments?
- Can I do a course?
- How will I manage the early days with SCI?
- How will SCI affect my friends and family?
- What about transport and SCI?
- What are my employment options after SCI?
- What are my healthcare entitlements?
- What can I expect on holiday with SCI?
- What happens as I age with spinal cord injury?
- What is SCI?