The ageing SCI population are most likely to experience respiratory disease, diseases of the urinary system and heart disease, in that order, so it is important to look at preventative care surrounding these conditions.
- Am I entitled to any social welfare payments?
- Can I do a course?
- How will I manage the early days with SCI?
- How will SCI affect my friends and family?
- What about transport and SCI?
- What are my employment options after SCI?
- What are my healthcare entitlements?
- What can I expect on holiday with SCI?
- What happens as I age with spinal cord injury?
- What is SCI?