Since July 2008, airports within the European Community have legal responsibility to provide assistance services to people with reduced mobility when travelling by air free of charge. More information about your rights as a passenger can be found here
- Am I entitled to any social welfare payments?
- Can I do a course?
- How will I manage the early days with SCI?
- How will SCI affect my friends and family?
- What about transport and SCI?
- What are my employment options after SCI?
- What are my healthcare entitlements?
- What can I expect on holiday with SCI?
- What happens as I age with spinal cord injury?
- What is SCI?