Spinal Cord Injury is a life altering, traumatic event and people experience it in their own way. Just like any trauma, Spinal Cord Injury brings with it a whole range of emotional responses.
- Am I entitled to any social welfare payments?
- Can I do a course?
- How will I manage the early days with SCI?
- How will SCI affect my friends and family?
- What about transport and SCI?
- What are my employment options after SCI?
- What are my healthcare entitlements?
- What can I expect on holiday with SCI?
- What happens as I age with spinal cord injury?
- What is SCI?