Alternatively, your Local Development Company or LEADER Partnership may be funded to deliver projects or courses aimed at supporting people with disabilities or short or long term unemployed back into the work place. A list of Local Development Companies can be found here
- Am I entitled to any social welfare payments?
- Can I do a course?
- How will I manage the early days with SCI?
- How will SCI affect my friends and family?
- What about transport and SCI?
- What are my employment options after SCI?
- What are my healthcare entitlements?
- What can I expect on holiday with SCI?
- What happens as I age with spinal cord injury?
- What is SCI?