Motor Tax Exemption

If your vehicle has been admitted to the scheme you are entitled to an exemption from payment of annual road tax.
If your vehicle is new or is being registered in Ireland for the first time, the tax relief is granted when you complete and present the RF 100 form to your local motor taxation office. The RF100 form can be found on the revenue website here.

If your vehicle has previously been registered in Ireland the Central Repayments Office will issue you with a Certificate of Approval which you should present to your local motor taxation office.