Maintaining independence and a good quality of life as you age is important to everyone. Talk to your physiotherapist or GP about any concerns you have and consider new approaches that can help keep your independence.
- Am I entitled to any social welfare payments?
- Can I do a course?
- How will I manage the early days with SCI?
- How will SCI affect my friends and family?
- What about transport and SCI?
- What are my employment options after SCI?
- What are my healthcare entitlements?
- What can I expect on holiday with SCI?
- What happens as I age with spinal cord injury?
- What is SCI?