It is likely that you will have many concerns and questions about your injury, including some of a personal nature. As you slowly become familiar with your changed body and circumstances, it’s important that you feel comfortable discussing your concerns. Your health care professional is there to answer any questions you may have.
- Am I entitled to any social welfare payments?
- Can I do a course?
- How will I manage the early days with SCI?
- How will SCI affect my friends and family?
- What about transport and SCI?
- What are my employment options after SCI?
- What are my healthcare entitlements?
- What can I expect on holiday with SCI?
- What happens as I age with spinal cord injury?
- What is SCI?