Under the Drugs Payment Scheme, an individual or family in Ireland does not have to pay more than €144 per month for approved prescribed drugs, medicines and certain appliances. You should apply for this if you have a GP visit card or you do not have a Medical Card. You can find out more information or apply for this on www.drugspayment.ie Your SII Support Worker can also help you with this process.
- Am I entitled to any social welfare payments?
- Can I do a course?
- How will I manage the early days with SCI?
- How will SCI affect my friends and family?
- What about transport and SCI?
- What are my employment options after SCI?
- What are my healthcare entitlements?
- What can I expect on holiday with SCI?
- What happens as I age with spinal cord injury?
- What is SCI?