Some areas have transport clubs that can be both affordable and efficient but unfortunately these are not available nationwide. Your SII Community Outreach Officer can research with you to find your nearest Transport Club.
- Am I entitled to any social welfare payments?
- Can I do a course?
- How will I manage the early days with SCI?
- How will SCI affect my friends and family?
- What about transport and SCI?
- What are my employment options after SCI?
- What are my healthcare entitlements?
- What can I expect on holiday with SCI?
- What happens as I age with spinal cord injury?
- What is SCI?