Complete and Incomplete indicates the type of spinal cord injury you have sustained. If there is no movement or sensation from the injury level or below then your injury level is complete. If you have some muscle function or sensation below your injury then your injury is incomplete.
- Am I entitled to any social welfare payments?
- Can I do a course?
- How will I manage the early days with SCI?
- How will SCI affect my friends and family?
- What about transport and SCI?
- What are my employment options after SCI?
- What are my healthcare entitlements?
- What can I expect on holiday with SCI?
- What happens as I age with spinal cord injury?
- What is SCI?