When you are transferred by the aisle chair onto the aircraft, your wheelchair will be stored in the hold of the plane. Your wheelchair should be on the ground (if exiting by steps) or outside the door (if exiting by air tunnel) when you disembark the aircraft.
- Am I entitled to any social welfare payments?
- Can I do a course?
- How will I manage the early days with SCI?
- How will SCI affect my friends and family?
- What about transport and SCI?
- What are my employment options after SCI?
- What are my healthcare entitlements?
- What can I expect on holiday with SCI?
- What happens as I age with spinal cord injury?
- What is SCI?