Welcome to the new Spinal Injuries Ireland website which was launched during our inaugural national fundraising day “Colour Me Friday”. Please take a look around and feel free to send us feedback on the website, as we iron out the wrinkles. If you have any photos or stories about your journey with a spinal cord injury that you would like to share, send an email to email@example.com and we would love to help you tell your story.
- Am I entitled to any social welfare payments?
- Can I do a course?
- How will I manage the early days with SCI?
- How will SCI affect my friends and family?
- What about transport and SCI?
- What are my employment options after SCI?
- What are my healthcare entitlements?
- What can I expect on holiday with SCI?
- What happens as I age with spinal cord injury?
- What is SCI?