During May 2016, Spinal Injuries Ireland, supported by Coloplast and Nissan Ireland, visited 10 towns and cities across Ireland to engage with people with a spinal cord injury (SCI) and their families and friends. A huge thank you to both Coloplast and Nissan, without whom our 10 events, entitled “This Is My Life”, would not have
Monthly Archives: June 2016
- Am I entitled to any social welfare payments?
- Can I do a course?
- How will I manage the early days with SCI?
- How will SCI affect my friends and family?
- What about transport and SCI?
- What are my employment options after SCI?
- What are my healthcare entitlements?
- What can I expect on holiday with SCI?
- What happens as I age with spinal cord injury?
- What is SCI?