Below is a summary of what was presented to Finian McGrath TD, Minister of State with responsibility for Disabilities: Executive Summary Spinal Injuries Ireland (SII) is the only dedicated support agency for people who have become lifelong disabled through a spinal cord injury (SCI). An injury to the spinal cord can be sustained either traumatically in
Monthly Archives: September 2016
- Am I entitled to any social welfare payments?
- Can I do a course?
- How will I manage the early days with SCI?
- How will SCI affect my friends and family?
- What about transport and SCI?
- What are my employment options after SCI?
- What are my healthcare entitlements?
- What can I expect on holiday with SCI?
- What happens as I age with spinal cord injury?
- What is SCI?