SII is delighted to have been shortlisted for an Irish Healthcare Award in the category of ‘Patient Organisation Project of the Year’ for our ‘This is my Life’ campaign which was supported by Coloplast. You can read more about the awards here which will take place on November 10th in the Shelbourne Hotel. The nomination is
Monthly Archives: October 2016
- Am I entitled to any social welfare payments?
- Can I do a course?
- How will I manage the early days with SCI?
- How will SCI affect my friends and family?
- What about transport and SCI?
- What are my employment options after SCI?
- What are my healthcare entitlements?
- What can I expect on holiday with SCI?
- What happens as I age with spinal cord injury?
- What is SCI?