Munster showed their true sportsmanship today when they met with Spinal Injuries Ireland (SII) service user Shaun Fogarty following their training session for their game with the Cheetahs tomorrow (9th September 2017). The boys in red met their number 1 fan when they met Shaun (25) as he has been a firm supporter of his
Monthly Archives: September 2017
- Am I entitled to any social welfare payments?
- Can I do a course?
- How will I manage the early days with SCI?
- How will SCI affect my friends and family?
- What about transport and SCI?
- What are my employment options after SCI?
- What are my healthcare entitlements?
- What can I expect on holiday with SCI?
- What happens as I age with spinal cord injury?
- What is SCI?