How We Will Support You
Every week, 3 people in Ireland suffer a SCI. This is a life-changing prognosis both for individual and their families. Spinal Injuries Ireland’s Legal Practice Business Membership not only benefits our service users through expert advice in all areas of the law, but it also ensures business benefits for the members themselves. We have an experienced team here to support and guide you so that you get the most out of your partnership with us.
Your organisation will be able to avail of the following:
- Spinal Injuries Ireland will highlight your services to any of our service users who need a Solicitor.
- Increase the coverage of your company profile via our website, our social media channels, as well as our bi-annual magazine and regular e-newsletters.
- A dedicated account manager to ensure your practice gets fully supported throughout the duration of the membership
- Tax relief of 12.5% on your Business Membership donation. Simply claim a tax deduction on your donation as if it were a trading expense.
- Support for your CSR team/charity champions to help promote the partnership internally amongst employees and your customers/stakeholders
- Impact reports/updates showing the difference your help is making for sharing with colleagues
- E-signature graphic to show that you are a member of Spinal Injuries Ireland
- A number of branding and recognition opportunities throughout the year for your organisation
- Use of our logo on approved materials
- Presence on donor recognition board in our Dunlaoghaire Resource Centre
- Access to fundraising materials (t-shirts, pull-up banners, posters, stickers, collection buckets, sponsorship cards etc.)
- Access to an in-house Communications team for support in your internal and external communications. Our participation and support in your PR/Media Relations activity
- Quarterly face to face meetings
To discuss this Membership opportunity further, please contact me, Daniel Kiely, on [email protected]
I look forward to hearing from you.