Spinal Injuries Ireland are looking for women to join our team to take part in the Women’s Mini Marathon 2023. Walk, jog, run, or wheel the 10Kms on the day, whatever suits you. By taking part and helping to raise funds for Spinal Injuries Ireland, you will be helping people with spinal cord injuries right across the country.
The details of the event are as follows:
- Bank Holiday Sunday the 4th of June
- Event begins 12.30 pm
- Wheelchair users are welcomed to participate
- Cost of entry to the event €30. (To formally register for the Women’s Mini Marathon, click here).
- To join the Spinal Injuries Ireland team, please just fill in the form below!
- Fundraising: Once you register with us below, we will send you out your t-shirt and a sponsorship card. Any funds you raise for people with SCI’s is hugely appreciated. A nice and easy way to do this is to set up an online fundraising page at idonate.ie.
Thanks so much for the support!
To register to take part please fill out your details below: