Your wedding can help Spinal Injuries Ireland to continue it’s vital work in helping families adjust to life after their loved one sustains a life changing spinal cord injury. By making a donation to Spinal Injuries Ireland on your big day, you can thank your guests for their involvement while giving them the unique gift of helping people coping with a devastating injury. Please see an example of a wedding favour card below. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Am I entitled to any social welfare payments?
- Can I do a course?
- How will I manage the early days with SCI?
- How will SCI affect my friends and family?
- What about transport and SCI?
- What are my employment options after SCI?
- What are my healthcare entitlements?
- What can I expect on holiday with SCI?
- What happens as I age with spinal cord injury?
- What is SCI?