If you have a medical card you are currently entitled to the following:
- Free GP services
- Prescribed drugs and medicines
- In-patient public hospital services, out-patient services and medical appliances.
- Dental, optical and aural services
- Maternity and infant care services
- Public health nursing, social work services and some community care services.
- 8 counselling sessions with a professionally qualified and accredited Counsellor / Therapist
* To avail of the 8 free counselling sessions, referral must be made by your GP to the Counselling in Primary Care Service.