Spinal Injuries Ireland is asking you to push yourself out of your comfort zone and spend ‘A Day in My Wheels’ in support of people living with a spinal cord injury (SCI). Experience a first-hand glimpse of the challenges faced by wheelchair users daily while raising both awareness and funds for those who really need it.
- Rise to the challenge and hopefully have a bit of fun whilst you’re at it
- Gain genuine insight into the challenges facing wheelchair users
- Learn how accessible your business, workplace and home actually are
- Demonstrate to your colleagues, business community, family and friends your willingness to put yourself in someone else’s shoes
- Make a socially conscious investment for yourself and your business
- Push yourself to genuinely make a difference to people living with a spinal cord injury & their families
It’s a big challenge but we know you’re up to it and we’re here to help. Please fill out your details below and we will be in touch with all the info you need.
Roll with us!